Saturday, September 11, 2010

I like a struggling year-old old man

I like a struggling year-old old man, leaning on the wall creamy, dizziness, dazzling the DPRK before the move, and suddenly at the foot of a soft, I quickly admitted to foot, face like hibiscus petals as delicate, I could not help but to touch, and sure enough hh At this point I found an unusual thing: it will not cry!moncler it's quiet and peaceful sleeping face, it instantly became a non-idle life. I realized at the moment of cruel: it is abandoned. thick black cover of the world's eyes, I looked up to that only a new moon hidden,moncler jackets Several beam across my face Rain Road, felt the sting. I know this is early summer acid rain, quickly cover your baby's head with his arm toward the waste water plant in front and ran.moncler sale I finally rushed into the water plant, panted rough gas, quickly let go of the small baby lying quiet, but seemed slightly pink lips trembling, pale and in the forehead with a red mark, I gently touched, I heard shrill cries of stunned and I almost let go hands, that shocked me the red mark on life and life is even wipe a piece of skin, blood stained on my hands, my eyes are wet. overlooking the small baby ear, I said gently: I just old, but I knew he could not let go, I want to take care of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment