Monday, October 18, 2010

Days hastened to ask the dead we must first make it mad ..Lotus Daolang

Days hastened to ask the dead we must first make it mad ..Lotus Daolang .before after female sacrificial victims .mm Zude Super .2005 entertainment year, has a big tumor that Li Yuchun . .I had also looked at the large tumor that can slowly change their small, did not expect the self-healing ability of the Chinese entertainment circle too bad. no way, I had to pick up his scalpel in the hope that this tumor to the cut out, then bad, they have a needle puncture the pustule.Who I Zude? My principles of life Herve Leger is compassion! .true warrior can understand my sadness .I do not know how many people despise have in their use as being taken advantage of under the willing young consumers. an active, a passive; a clear, one ignorant. these two are like poisonous vine, the longer the lush, completely obscured the light of day last. .rest of the brains also the conscience of the people, the face of such malformations entertainment, most chose silence or indifference. I can do this. I am also a businessman, but also entertainment begging, if I chose to swim with the tide , even in evil deeds, then I am afraid the day is much better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment